Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where Did the Double Spaces Go?

A month or so ago I sat down to blog and when I posted the article all the paragraph breaks, the double-spaces, had disappeared. Which made the whole thing tough to read.

I like some open space between thoughts. It helps you as a reader, I think. Sort of like a wide-open field where you can sit down, while on a long walk, and catch your breath. Look around. Appreciate where you are. Before you walk on. But the paragraph breaks aren't "holding." I put them in but when the blog is posted to the web site it all runs together. And nothing I seem to do changes that. Doesn't matter how I type the article the program jams it all together.

One of the lessons I learn when I deal with technology is how limited I am. I feel like a pawn in a world of processors and binary codes and glowing LEDs. I sometimes feel like a visitor from 1746 Georgia to 2011 Manhattan. Maybe I'll figure it out. Maybe I won't. But I'll keep writing.

1 comment:

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

rey has been tamed, so that they no longer feel the stimulation, they also let it lose interest in hunting.Because of being left behind Las Vegas, winged snake Tong Qing also extremely dissatisfied. Behind such a thing prada bags ukin Tong Qing's view, is a direct insult to his wisdom." The auction tonight go together." Tong Qing stood behind Geng Yuhuai in the lobby." Don't you think you are more and more ecc

uth, the hearts of a large stone came to be considered, but also her mind was very contradictory. Because her daughter did not come back before, even if Hu Xiaoyan and then how to get this thing naughty, it would be only upset them the stink face, then inside, then outside the hint, and now her back door, and if her mother do not speak of this to do I am afraid really no peace at home. David Villa

l his shoe sketches in color — "In most cases, there's a Gucci handbagssignificant loss between the drawing and the final realization," Louboutin says. "Because of technical limitations, the heels are never quite fine enough, or the lines never arched enough. But for the Pansies, when the first shoe came off the line, a model in pink crepe, I saw that it couldn't have come any closer to the original drawing. A

perhaps no more hazardous than always doing the expected. Turning the glossy pages of this substantial book, the reader will see that its rewards are rich and varied.One of the original pair of red ruby slippers worn byCoach Backpacks Judy Garland for the character of Dorothy in the epic movie "The Wizard of Oz" will be up for auction on December 16th. This particular pair is marked #7 Judy Garland on the insid